November 10-12, 2020
The Commercial Spaceport Summit is a platform for spaceport facility executive managers from around the world to connect. The Summit serves as a facilitated multi-nation dialogue on the future commercial potential that a global network of spaceports will help to stimulate. Participants of the Commercial Spaceport Summit will identify common challenges and brainstorm what initiatives, activities, and actions can be taken to lay the foundation for commerce within an international network of spaceports.
In consideration of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 GSA Summit will be held virtually in three 2-hour sessions November 10-12. The entire event will be recorded and available for viewing to any GSA member not able to attend the meetings.
View the 2019 Commercial Spaceport Summit agenda here.
- Directors and staff of Domestic and International spaceports
- Mayors or relevant public officials of cities that host spaceports
- Government Agencies, FAA & CAA (UK)
- Law Firms/Legal
- Facility Contractors
Why You Should Attend:
- See best practices from other spaceports
- Establish and strengthen network contacts of peers
- Work through common challenges with your peers
- Attend SpaceCom and interact with supplier and launch service customers