Global Spaceport Alliance Member Benefits:
- Attendance at the Commercial Spaceport Summit for up to 3 people
- Opportunities to sponsor and promote your spaceport or company – LEARN MORE
- Inclusion in all webinar event activities
- Access to the GSA database of all Spaceports
- Subscription to GSA e-Newsletters
- Track U.S. and International public policy/regulations impacting spaceports
- A 25% discount for up to 3 people to the SpaceCom Conference* and the Space Mobility Conference* (Student membership allows only the student)
- Opportunity to serve on a working group or other special projects
- Reports: GSA periodically publishes specialized reports, such as Spaceports: Enabling the Space Economy (in conjunction with Edelman Intelligence) and the GSA National Spaceport Network Development Plan.
- Click here to view current GSA Members.
*A special code will be sent to the member. Please use the GSA Spaceport Summit registration to reserve your tickets.
Become a Member
GSA is a membership organization with members organized into the following category types. If interested in becoming a member, please look through each option below to see which membership best suits your needs .
Member: All spaceport facilities, whether operating, in development or proposed, are eligible for regular GSA membership.
Annual Dues: $2,000 for Member Spaceports
Associate Member: All companies that may have interest in doing business with spaceports are eligible for GSA Associate Membership, including facilities contractors, legal services, insurance services, financial services, vending operators, facilities maintenance services, etc.
Annual Dues: $3,500 for Associate Members
Academic/Government/Non-Profit Member: All learning institutions, government entities and non-profit organizations who have an interest in growth and development of the commercial spaceport sector.
Annual Dues: $600 for Academic/Government/Non-Profit Members