In 2019 GSA established a series of working groups focused on specific subject areas. The Working Groups will consider the topics and make recommendations for GSA activities, including national and international policy initiatives that may be communicated to relevant governance bodies.
Attending members agreed to serve on the respective working groups as follows:
GSA Working Groups
The ability to conduct high-speed, long-distance transportation, specifically point-to-point transportation through space, will be a major game-changer for the global space economy. The ability to fly from one side of the Earth to the other in less than 90 minutes will radically change not only how we travel, but how we communicate and how we do business. This working group will address the issues relating to spaceport readiness for this exciting eventuality.
- Oscar Garcia, InterFlight Global, Co‐Chair
- Arturo Machuca, Houston Air and Space Port, Co‐Chair
- Francisco Partida, Special Projects Manager, City of Brownsville
- Ben Hernandez, Arizona Spaceport Alliance
- Todd Lindner, Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- James Lassiter, Corgan
- Dave Ruppel, Colorado Air and Space Port