- Webinar Topic: To Be Announced | September 23, 2021, 11:00 AM Eastern Time
- Webinar Topic: To Be Announced | October 20, 2021, 11:00 AM Eastern Time
- Annual GSA Membership Caucus | January 10, 2022, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Annual GSA Membership Caucus
November 10 – 12, 2020 | Virtual Summit
The Global Spaceport Alliance’s Annual Commercial Spaceport Summit is a unique forum among peers of spaceport facility executive managers from around the world. The Summit is a facilitated dialogue on the future commercial potential that a global network of spaceports will help to stimulate. Participants identify common challenges and brainstorm what initiatives, activities, and actions can be taken in the next few years to lay the foundation for enabling commerce to flourish across the international network of spaceports.
In consideration of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the 2020 GSA Summit was held virtually in three 2-hour sessions November 10-12. The entire event was recorded and available for viewing to any GSA member not able to attend the meetings.
The GSA Summit is a members-only event. Please click here to find out about how to join the GSA.
- Directors and staff of Domestic and International spaceports
- Commercial space supplier
- Launch services providers
- Mayors or relevant public officials of cities that host spaceports
- Government Agencies, FAA & CAA (UK)
- Law Firms/Legal
- Facility Contractors